Spaghetti in a Hot Dog Bun
- 4-6 hot dog buns (stale ones are perfect for this!)
- 2 TB melted butter
- 1 tsp garlic powder (add more to taste)
- Spaghetti noodles
- Spaghetti sauce (of choice)
- Cook spaghetti noodles according to package directions.
- Drain water from noodles, return to pot and add sauce to warm.
- Open hot dog buns, being careful not to split them.
- Brush melted butter onto inside of hot dog buns and then sprinkle with garlic powder.
- Broil for 2-3 minutes until inside of bun is just toasted.
- Remove buns from oven and place spaghetti inside.