A question that we get a lot here on Little Cooks Reading Books is whenever we talk about the amazing free books that you can get on Kindle from Amazon. I’m not going to lie, we love our Kindles in this house (and they didn’t even pay me to say that!). However, did you know that you don’t need to have a Kindle to read Kindle-formatted books? You can actually download Kindle books (yes, even the free ones!) to read on your PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad and other devices!
How to Read Kindle Books on Other Devices (like Online, PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad and more)
- If you don’t already have an Amazon account, sign up for one. (It’s free.)
- Download the Kindle app from Amazon (also free).
- Then, open the app and login with your Amazon account.
- When you’re ready to purchase or download, be sure to click on the place where you want it delivered. (If you’ve registered several devices, you can click the down area to see all the choices.)
5. If you don’t see your books on your computer or device, be sure to click the sync button to update.
Get FREE Children’s Book on Kindle to Read on Any Device
NOTE: These books were being offered for free at the time this post was written. If you are still interested in the book but the free offer is over and it is now showing a price, please still check over on Amazon. Sometimes the regular price will show here, but it will still be free for Amazon Prime Members or through the lending library!
affiliate links are used in this post
(What are affiliate links?)