Red White Blue Jello Cups
These fun red white blue Jello cups are great for any time you need patriotic desserts or a red, white, and blue theme!
Prep Time1 hr
Total Time1 hr
- 1 Package Red Jell-O (flavor of choice)
- 1 Package Blue Jell-O (flavor of choice)
- 1 Package Vanilla Pudding (plus ingredients on package for preparation)
- 1 can Whipped Cream
- Red, white, and blue sprinkles or nonpareils for decorating (optional)
Follow the directions on the package to prepare the red Jell-O, the blue Jell-O, and the vanilla pudding in separate bowls.
After both Jell-O and pudding have set, assemble the desserts by spooning blue Jell-O into the glass, followed by the vanilla pudding and ending with the red Jell-O on top.
Spray whipped cream on top of each and sprinkle with red, white and blue sprinkles or nonpareils.
Serve immediately or chill until ready to serve.
- Nutrition information is estimated. Changes to the recipe and use of different brands may cause changes to the nutritional information to vary slightly from the ones provided here.
Don't forget to pair the recipe with What Does It Mean to Be American? children's book!