Chocolate crescent rolls in air fryer are such an easy breakfast recipe or even fun recipes a kid can make on their own in 5 minutes! If you’re wondering can you make croissants in an air fryer, the answer is YES! These air fryer chocolate croissants are a quick and easy recipe that will become a family favorite.
Chocolate Crescent Rolls In Air Fryer
How To Make Croissants In Air Fryer
Crescent roll chocolate croissants:
- Preheat air fryer on baking setting.
- Separate refrigerated canned crescent rolls into triangles.
- Add chocolate chips (optional).
- Roll into crescent shape.
- Bake croissants in air fryer.
(see full chocolate croissants recipe below)
Before we get to how to make chocolate croissants at home, you may be wondering about air fried croissants…
Can you cook croissants in an air fryer?
If you’re wondering can you bake croissants in an air fryer, the answer is yes! You can easily cook croissants in the air fryer in a quick 5 minutes! Be sure to spray your air fryer basket with cooking spray before making air fried croissants.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: Easy Fried Biscuits
How To Roll Chocolate Croissants
Making chocolate croissants is super easy! Starting with the widest part of the croissant triangle, add chocolate (but not too much!). Fold the dough over the chocolate and then continue to roll the croissant dough. Shape them into crescents by slightly bending the rolled croissant before baking chocolate croissants or air frying.
OK! Let’s get to the chocolate croissants with crescent rolls!
How To Make Chocolate Croissants In Air Fryer
If you’re worried that these are not chocolate croissants from scratch, don’t worry! They’re still so good (and you won’t have any complaints – trust me!).
Using refrigerated crescent rolls is how to make easy chocolate croissants! (Our recipe uses the plain refrigerated crescent rolls and not air fryer crescent roll pizza dough.) Think of it as a cheater pain au chocolat.
We used Pillsbury crescent rolls in air fryer for our air fried chocolate croissants, but you can use any brand of refrigerated croissants or crescent rolls.
If you don’t want to make them with chocolate, you can leave them plain or even make them air fryer crescent rolls cream cheese filling, jam filling, air fryer cinnamon crescent rolls, Nutella, (or anything else that sounds good to you!).
- 1 can refrigerated crescent rolls, 8 count
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Cooking spray
- Preheat air fryer on baking setting, usually 350°F.
- Unroll refrigerated crescent rolls and separate into each triangle.
- Place about 1/2 teaspoon chocolate chips on the wider end of the crescent roll triangle. Fold edge over chocolate chips and carefully roll to the tip. Tuck the tip over the edge. Bend slightly to form a crescent shape. Repeat until all crescent rolls are prepared.
- Lightly spray preheated air fryer basket with cooking spray. Place crescent rolls in air fryer basket so that they don't touch. Bake on 350°F for 5 minutes, or until brown. Check halfway through to make sure they're not burning. If needed, turn halfway through to brown on both sides.
- Remove rolls from air fryer and sift powdered sugar over crescent rolls. Serve immediately while warm.
These croissants use refrigerated crescent rolls, but are just as good as a homemade chocolate croissants recipe!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 154Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 17mgSodium: 116mgCarbohydrates: 22gFiber: 1gSugar: 12gProtein: 2g
Nutrition information is estimated. Changes to the recipe and use of different brands may cause changes to the nutritional information to vary slightly from the ones provided here.