Do You Wanna Build A Snowman? How about an Olaf the Snowman? You’ll love this cute build a snowman kit that is perfect for Disney Christmas party ideas, snowman dessert ideas, build a snowman game, fun holiday treats, Frozen party bags or if you need Frozen party ideas.
How To Make Do You Wanna Build A Snowman Treat Bags
One year we made this super cute Do You Wanna Build A Snowman goody bags for our cookie decorating party. The bags featured Olaf, the snowman from Frozen.
(If you don’t remember Olaf from Frozen, he was that goofy snow man!)
The treat bag ingredients had everything you needed in the bag to build a snowman.
(And, they are so easy to put together!)
These build a snowman treat bags also make great Christmas crafts for a class or group.
We made ours for our annual cookie decorating party, but had some leftover. We took the leftovers to my daughter’s Spanish class and they were thrilled! The teacher even created a snowman learning unit around them.
Do You Want To Build A Snowman Treat Bag Ingredients:
- Large marshmallows for each bag (for the head and body)
- Small marshmallows for each bag (for the feet)
- Pretzel sticks for each bag (for the arms)
- Mini brown M&Ms for each bag (for the buttons) (OR, mini chocolate chips)
- Candy Corn for each bag (for the nose)
- Candy eyes for each bag (for the eyes)
I didn’t put total amounts with this Frozen craft because the amount you will need will depend on how many bags you’re making.
However, I did put the amount you would need to make one bag.
Just multiply it by the number of bags you’re making.
How To Make A Do You Want To Build A Snowman Template
I quickly and easily made these snowman template bag toppers in Picmonkey.com. You can also use Canva.com. (They are both free photo editors and creators and really easy to use!)
- Search on “free Disney clipart Frozen” (or search for free snowman clipart online at Pixabay.com).
- Save the Olaf (or snowman) clipart to your computer.
- Using free Picmonkey.com or free Canva.com, create the text you want. (I used DO YOU WANT TO BUILD A SNOWMAN?) Be sure to put the directions on how to make your snowman!
- Place Olaf or snowman clipart by (or above/below) text. The key to creating this topper is to keep the text and clipart centered so that you can trim down the edges to make it fit your bag.
Frozen Movie and Books
You can actually make an entire afternoon theme or party from it!
Here are Frozen books that we recommend to go along with this craft project:
If you’re not doing a Frozen theme, just pair up the project with one of these cute snowman books:
How To Make Do You Wanna Build A Snowman Goody Bags
- Resealable plastic bags (sandwich size)
- Bag toppers
- 3 large marshmallows for each bag (for the head and body)
- 2 small marshmallows for each bag (for the feet)
- 2 Pretzel sticks for each bag (for the arms)
- 3 Mini brown M&Ms for each bag (for the buttons)
- 1 Candy Corn for each bag (for the nose)
- 2 Candy eyes for each bag (for the eyes)
- White icing (in a tub)
- Small poly bags
- Create and Print a “Do You Wanna to Make a Snowman” bag topper. (see directions in post)
- Trim and fold the template topper to fit the top of your bag sizes. Set aside. (Don't attach yet!)
- In the small poly bags, place a small amount of white icing and seal or tape shut. (This will be used as the “glue” to stick the snowman together and hold the items like the M&M buttons, etc.) Place the icing bag in the bigger resealable bag.
- In the bag, also place: 3 large marshmallows, 2 mini marshmallows, 2 pretzel sticks, 3 mini brown M&Ms, 1 candy corn, 2 candy eyes. Seal the bag.
- Line up the folded topper template with the “Do You Want to Build a Snowman” facing what you want to be the front of the bag. Staple the topper on each side.
- Repeat the process for each bag (and make the number of bags you need).
- Hand out at your party or event and watch the joy and happiness!