Sparkling raspberry punch with lemon (aka: fizzy raspberry lemonade) is refreshing summer drink for cookouts, fun kids party drink, baby shower drinks, or an easy fruit punch for special occasions!
Best Sparkling Raspberry Punch With Lemons
Not only is this a yummy fruit drink, but I think it’s a fun drink recipe to make with kids because they love crushing and muddling the fruit! (Plus, kids always love fizzy drinks with fun fruit garnish!) Definitely add this to your punch recipes or next time you need special celebration drinks or mocktail recipes.
Ingredients To Make Fizzy Raspberry Lemonade Punch
- Fresh raspberries
- Fresh lemons
- Ginger Ale (or sparkling drink)
- Fresh mint, optional for garnish
DRINK SERVINGS: 1-2 drinks, depending on glasses used.
RECIPE TIP: You can add more crushed raspberries and lemon juice, to taste, as needed. If you don’t want a sparkling drink (or carbonated drink), you can just add your favorite lemonade recipe like this one to the crushed raspberries for raspberry lemonade or even pineapple juice.
Sparkling Lemon Raspberry Punch Printable Recipe Card
I think this is an easy and fun drink recipe to play around with and try your own ingredients (like limes, fruit juice, or different fruits). There are so many different ways to make this easy punch!
Don’t like lemons? Switch them out for oranges and make a raspberry-orange sparkling punch!
You can even try it with pink sherbet for Valentine’s Day drinks / summer drinks or cranberry juice for a fun drink for holidays (or whatever special celebration you have going on)!
RECIPE TIP FOR SERVINGS: This punch recipe is easy to double, triple, or even make in a pitcher or large punch bowl. Just adjust the amounts based on the servings of your pitcher. (For example, if your pitcher serves 6, then add 3+ cans of Ginger Ale.)
*BE SURE TO CHECK OUT MORE EASY DRINK RECIPES AFTER THE RECIPE PRINTABLE CARD
- 3/4 cup fresh raspberries, plus extras for garnish
- 1 lemon, plus extra slices for garnish
- 12-ounces Ginger Ale*
- Fresh mint leaves, for garnish, optional
- In a medium mixing bowl, add fresh raspberries. Using the back of a large spoon, crush raspberries.
- Squeeze lemon juice of one fresh lemon into the raspberries. Stir to mix.
- Divide raspberry lemon mixture into glasses. (1 large glass or 2 smaller glasses)
- Pour ginger ale over raspberry lemon mixture in each glass. Stir to mix.
- Add ice cubes to each glass.
- Garnish with fresh raspberries, lemon slices, and mint (optional). Serve immediately.
*You can use any clear soda, Sprite, or sparkling water, or use only lemonade instead of sparkling drinks. (SEE POST FOR LEMONADE RECIPE)
You can also substitute limes for lemons or use frozen raspberries for fresh raspberries.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 88Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 14mgCarbohydrates: 22gFiber: 3gSugar: 18gProtein: 1g
Nutrition information is estimated. Changes to the recipe and use of different brands may cause changes to the nutritional information to vary slightly from the ones provided here.
More Fun Drink Recipes To Try
I hope you enjoy the sparkling raspberry punch!