Need meals for a cold day? Whether you need cozy snow day meals after playing in the snow with kids, meals to warm you up on a cold winter night, winter meals on a budget, or some cold weather comfort food, these are easy recipes your family will love!
Recipes and Meals for a Cold Day
What should I eat on a cold day?
- Southwest chicken crockpot soup (one of our absolute favorite chicken recipes for cold days!)
- White bean chicken chili
- Slow cooker green beans and potatoes recipe
- Oven ham and cheese sliders
- Homemade hot chocolate
- Warm fried biscuits with warm dipping sauces
- Hot charcuterie board
- Warm graze board
- Oven Smores
- Microwave smores
- Hot chocolate bar (perfect after playing in the snow and winter day recipes with friends)
- Gooey warm brownies
Don’t miss the full list of easy cold weather meals and recipe ideas below!
ALSO CHECK OUT: What can you do on a snowy day inside and outside?
Recipes for Meals for a Cold Day and Dinner Ideas For Winter Nights
These kid friendly meals for cold weather are easy dinner ideas and even winter lunch ideas for friends after playing in the snow or being out on a cold night!